Considering the real-time nature of this message board, please remember that we cannot effectively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use these forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
1. Respect other people. Even when you express a disagreement with someone, do so with respect.
2. No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectifying material.
3. Post in the right forum. Keep posts on-topic, relative to the forum it's posted in.
4. Respect the privacy of others. Don't post phone numbers, home addresses, pictures, etc., without permission.
5. Each person may only have one account.
6. No spamming. Don't flood the board with commercial posts, or otherwise useless material.
7. No solicitation or commercial advertising.
8. No foul language.
9. Don't cross post. Please don't post the same threads to more than one forum.
10. Remember this is a *Christian site. Posting prayers of other faiths is not appropriate here.
* Referring to a biblically based Christianity, where the Bible is held as the complete, final, and authoritative Word of God. For more information on what it is to be a true follower of Jesus Christ, see where the "do not click" button below takes you.